[wingide-users] PyQt4

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Fri Nov 5 15:43:27 MDT 2010

On 11/5/10 5:26 PM, Nathan McBride wrote:
> I have done a lot of searching and came across people having similar issues but have yet to come across a solution. I don't have any code completion for PyQt4 in wing.
>
> I went through the PyQt help document.  And it didn't help any.

Could you submit a bug report from within Wing and include the
error-log?  Much of the time the problem is version and environment
specific.

> The python interpreter in wing has code completion for it. I read somewhere that it was because the interpreter was using a different, I guess technique. Can we have wing do this too?

The python shell has a live process that it's able to inspect, but the
editor only can use this technique if there is a debug process that's
stopped at a breakpoint or exception.