[wingide-users] PyQt4

Nathan McBride nomb85 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 5 15:26:35 MDT 2010

I have done a lot of searching and came across people having similar issues but have yet to come across a solution. I don't have any code completion for PyQt4 in wing.

I went through the PyQt help document.  And it didn't help any.

The python interpreter in wing has code completion for it. I read somewhere that it was because the interpreter was using a different, I guess technique. Can we have wing do this too?

Thanks for everything!