[wingide-users] Minor Bug or lets call it a little inconvenience

Erkan Özgür Yılmaz eoyilmaz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 08:36:37 MDT 2010

Hi,

I'm not a person that likes to call every thing a bug but there is a little
inconvenience in Source Asistant, if you have commented arguments in the
definition of a function it displays what it shouldn't:

my __init__ method for one of my classes is something like this:

    def __init__(self,
                 #name=None,
                 abbreviation=None,
                 thumbnail=None,
                 **kwargs
                 ):

I need to take your attention to the name argument is commented out. The
source assistant displays this:

Defining: __init__
  Defines: callable method Status.__init__
    def Status.__init__(self, #<comment> abbreviation = None, thumbnail =
None, ** kwargs)

you see, it displays a #<comment> in the definition...

I don't want to call it a bug, cause it doesn't break anything, but it is a
little inconvenience...

Best regards...

E.Ozgur Yilmaz
Lead Technical Director