[wingide-users] How is Wing's ability to handle relative imports?

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri May 28 10:43:01 MDT 2010

I remember that Wing gave me some trouble some time ago when I was trying to
use dotted imports throughout my project. I don't remember it well enough to
be specific, so I would just like to ask: Do you think that Wing can handle
dotted imports well? What I mean is mostly that the autocompletion and
source assistance will work. Has this been tested?

Ram.