[wingide-users] Pi files for wxcairo

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri May 21 08:43:00 MDT 2010

Hey,

I've started working with the `wxcairo` subpackage of wxPython. (For drawing
using the cairo library.) I noticed that Wing doesn't give me any code
assistance for it. When I create a cairo `Context`, which is the main class
in cairo, I don't see its methods at all.

I assume that no one created the .pi files. So I just want to "+1" the
creation of .pi files for cairo and wxcairo.

Ram.