[wingide-users] Re: Last Edit Locatoin

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Fri May 21 06:04:06 MDT 2010

On May 18, 2010, at 2:00 PM, Marcin Krol <mrkafk at gmail.com> wrote:

> In Eclipse there's a quite a useful function: "last edit location",
> where clicking on this icon gets editor through a list of locations
> that
> happened to have been edited.
>
> I haven't found anything like this in Wing, and it would be quite
> useful: it's quite frequent situation to change smth in one place of
> code and then have to go back to previous location. In Wing one has to
> either bookmark that previous place or search for it, which is
> workable,
> but not ideal.

Don't visit-history-next and visit-history-previous do something like
this? I'm not saying they give you much power or that they work the
way you want them to, but it seems these commands should have been
mentioned somewhere in all the subsequent discussion of this topic.