[wingide-users] file associations on windows?

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu May 20 12:32:35 MDT 2010

On 20/05/2010 19:22, william ratcliff wrote:
> I didn't see a choice to choose default,

In recent versions of Windows you have to shift-right-click to get the
"choose default" option.

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.