[wingide-users] file associations on windows?

william ratcliff william.ratcliff at gmail.com
Thu May 20 09:37:11 MDT 2010

Actually, from the command line, the following works:

ftype Python.File="C:\Python26\python.exe" "%1" %*

I'm not sure how to make this permanent as it seems that python.exe is the
default that comes up using your method...If you don't have an immediate
answer that's ok as I now have a workaround.

Thanks,
William