[wingide-users] "Last Edit Location"

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Wed May 19 12:10:37 MDT 2010

Stephen, I think you just made an eloquent case for adding the
jump-to-last-edit feature. I've tried the workarounds you describe, and they
really slow down my work. A single-level jump-back-to-last-edit would help a
lot, but multi-level would be *really* good. A good UI for thiw would be a
'last edit' button near the nav buttons that would take you back to the last
edit with a left click & open up a short, ordered list of previous edit
locations with a right click. Unlike the nav buttons, it would ignore
movements that aren't associated with edits.