[wingide-users] re: Wing IDE 3.2.7 released

Max Slimmer max at theslimmers.net
Thu May 13 17:58:04 MDT 2010

Thanks a bunch, I have been waiting for the VI fixes and with a minor
exception (so far), it is great.

Sitll if you yank multiple lines (yj) and then paste them (p or P)
some other place in the doc, it starts the paste where ever the cursor
is (in some current line) instead of opening a line before or after
the current line first. this of course mess's up the indentation of
the first line pasted, but that is minor, if you can fix it so lines
are handled as lines and words still inserted at the cursor I will be
over joyed.

thanks for a great ide.

max