[wingide-users] Plone 4 with zope 2.12

Encolpe Degoute encolpe.degoute at free.fr
Thu May 6 11:27:19 MDT 2010

Le 06/05/2010 04:56, Jason Mehring a écrit :
> I can't get wing to work with Plone 4 (zope 2.12).  I even created an egg (Products.WingDBG).
> I get the following message when starting plone:
> 2010-05-05 19:28:08 INFO WingDBG Installed Wing Debug Service in Control Panel
> but when I go to the ZMI control panel, there is no link to Wing options
> Does anyone have any work-arounds I can try since its kinda hard to develop for Plone 4 without being able to use the debugger.

I created a bitbucket project to handle WingDBG as egg.
It's only an ui problem.

with mr.developer:

eggs += WingDBG
auto-checkout += WingDBG

WingDBG = hg http://bitbucket.org/encolpe/wingdbg

zcml += WingDBG

The first thing to do is to enable z3c.autoinclude
The second to look at PlacelessTranslationService to understand how they
migrate the control panel.

Logiciels libres, hockey sur glace et autres activités cérébrales