[wingide-users] Plone 4 with zope 2.12

Encolpe Degoute encolpe.degoute at free.fr
Thu May 6 11:27:19 MDT 2010

Le 06/05/2010 04:56, Jason Mehring a écrit :
> I can't get wing to work with Plone 4 (zope 2.12).  I even created an egg (Products.WingDBG).
>
> I get the following message when starting plone:
> 2010-05-05 19:28:08 INFO WingDBG Installed Wing Debug Service in Control Panel
>
> but when I go to the ZMI control panel, there is no link to Wing options
>
> Does anyone have any work-arounds I can try since its kinda hard to develop for Plone 4 without being able to use the debugger.

I created a bitbucket project to handle WingDBG as egg.
It's only an ui problem.

with mr.developer:

[buildout]

eggs += WingDBG
auto-checkout += WingDBG

[sources]
WingDBG = hg http://bitbucket.org/encolpe/wingdbg

[instance]
zcml += WingDBG

The first thing to do is to enable z3c.autoinclude
The second to look at PlacelessTranslationService to understand how they
migrate the control panel.

Regards,

--
Encolpe DEGOUTE