[wingide-users] Cosmetic remark about the Help menu

Luc Bourhis luc_j_bourhis at mac.com
Tue May 4 12:05:07 MDT 2010

Another nitt-picking dug from the past (Wing has become so good that expectations are becoming unreasonable I am afraid).

The Help menu is still not the rightmost one on Wing 3.2.5. Every time I use that script menu, I inevitably aim to a point left to the Help menu as it is hardwired in my Mac-user brain!! The repetitive nature of it gets quite annoying eventually, especially considering it should not be too difficult to fix!