[wingide-users] templating

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue May 4 07:53:19 MDT 2010

Nathan McBride wrote:
> Is there a way to make it so you can either double-click a template to
> have it inserted into the current document or drag and drop into the
> current document?  Right now all I seem to be able to do is
> right-click and the paste into the current document.  Wouldn't be a
> problem really except I have a funky mouse where I kinda have to
> stretch my finger to get the right-click.

Double clicking on the template in the Templates tool should insert it
into the current document.  If that isn't working, please let me know
which version of Wing you are running.

Also, template should appear like "name (snippet)" in the auto-completer
so typing the name may be easier than using the mouse.