[wingide-users] Restart Wing button not working

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue May 4 07:47:23 MDT 2010

Michael Foord wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Recently after installing patches the "Restart Wing" button doesn't do
> anything. I have to close the dialogs myself and restart wing (Mac OS
> X 10.6.3 with XQuartz).

Yes, patch 02 for Wing 3.2.6 fixes this.  If you do Check for Update
from the Help menu you won't run into the bug later as it only affects
the automatic periodic update check at startup, when that is enabled.
If you wait for the automatic update check to pick up the fix you'll
have to suffer through the bug one last time until Wing is restarted.