[wingide-users] vi case insensitive search

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon May 3 18:40:54 MDT 2010

Max Slimmer wrote:
> What is status with case insensitive search, if it isn't coming soon,
> is there a way to go to earlier versions of wing.  I am currently on
> 3.2.5-1

Sorry, I didn't get ':set ic' or a preference for this in 3.2.6.  It
looks like the change to case sensitive searching was requested before
and incorporated in 3.2.5.  So downgrading to 3.2.4 would get you the
old behavior:

http://wingware.com/downloads/wingide/3.2.4/installers

I'll try to get this into the next release or perhaps a patch.