[wingide-users] poblem setting python executable

nadia raj nadiaraj at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 05:48:06 MDT 2010

I just installed python 3.1 using standard sudo make install method.
but when in wingide in project properties in set python executable to 'usr/local/bin/python3.1 ' i get following error in a pop up box:

Some values are invalid:
- Python executable 'usr/local/bin/python2.6' is not in path
Please correct the values and try again

please tell me what is going to be the correct path value for me??