[wingide-users] debug mode & window restore under Windows 7

Jonathan March JDM at MarchRay.net
Wed Mar 31 09:56:25 MDT 2010

You are correct, though it's puzzling because according to Windows Update
the only win7 changes in the interim were for IE8 compatibility and Windows
Defender which one would not think relevant.