[wingide-users] Wing Freezing with two instances open

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Mar 31 09:55:33 MDT 2010

My suspicion is that it's an X11 problem -- the two Wing instances are
separate processes that only minimally interact through X11 calls and
treat each other like any other X11 application.  The behavior you
describe sounds like a grab problem.  Is input possible in other X11
apps?  Try typing into an xterm as a test.