[wingide-users] Wing Freezing with two instances open

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Mar 31 09:37:32 MDT 2010

Hello all,

I have a new and weird problem. This started after I installed Mac OS X
10.6.3, which may or may not be a coincidence. Updating to XQuartz 2.5.0
hasn't fixed the problem.

If I run a second instance of Wing (started from the command line) then
Wing freezes (both instances). The cursor is blinking (so it doesn't
look frozen visually) but the windows don't respond to input. Switching
which instance is active through the X11 interface makes no difference.
Killing the second instance then causes the other one to become
responsive again.

Any clues?

Thanks

Michael