[wingide-users] XQuartz 2.5.0

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Wed Mar 31 07:43:27 MDT 2010

Hey all Mac users,

XQuartz 2.5.0 is now out and works with Snow Leopard (but requires the
10.6.3 upgrade - also works with Leopard 10.5.8).

http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/wiki/X112.5.0

I've tried it with Wing and seems to work fine. I had to uncheck "Enable
Key Equivalents under X11" in the X11 Input preferences for copy & paste
to work properly.

All the best,

Michael Foord

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf
of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising
from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service,
shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure,
non-compete and acceptable use policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.