[wingide-users] Less fancy black background theme

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Mon Mar 29 18:09:37 MDT 2010

Hey all.

I'm a big fan of black backgrounds for programming. (i.e. Light text on dark

With Wing I use the only theme that is of this type, the one called

It looks good, but I think it's a bit too fancy. I'm using Wing on a
netbook, and things get slow. What I would want is a black background theme,
but without all these rounded corners, gloss, and things like that. (I'm
assuming these things slow the interface somewhat.)

Is this possible?