[wingide-users] [BUG ?] "wing.exe has stopped working"

Merkl, Werner werner.merkl at ts.fujitsu.com
Fri Mar 26 09:56:32 MDT 2010

Hallo Stephan,

Thank you for your help.

The version I use is 3.2.5-1 (rev 21674), March 4, 2010. Operating System is Vista Enterprise (6, 0, 6002, 2, 'Service Pack 2')

This error happens, when I maximize the window on 1920x1200 with 32-bit colors. I reduced color to 16-bit (and try to avoid full screen). This seems to help a while. Next time I will send a bug.

Regards,
Werner