[wingide-users] File dialog and default location

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Fri Mar 19 12:01:07 MDT 2010

Sometimes I have the need to open files outside my project.  It seems
every time I go to open a new file, the file open dialog defaults to
the location of the currently open WPR.  This is not desirable.

I cannot select more than one file to open, so if I have several files
to open, I have to navigate to the directory, open the file, navigate
to the directory, open the file, etc.

The following would be really cool:

The ability to open more than one file at a time

1) the file open dialog remembering its last directory
OR (maybe configurable?)
2) the file open dialog defaulting to the directory containing the
currently active file.

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A