[wingide-users] Graphical tree browser?

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Thu Mar 18 13:46:48 MDT 2010

I was wrong about epydoc not working with Python 3 code. It chokes on
some syntax and as a result its output is incomplete, but still
manages to generate an elaborate set of HTML files, including a module
hierarchy, a class hierarchy, indices, etc. A little like Javadoc. You
can download it from http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/. Current version
is from January 2008. No evidence that anyone is working on it.