[wingide-users] Graphical tree browser?

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Thu Mar 18 10:03:58 MDT 2010

Wing's source browser does work on packages and subpackages.  It lacks
the ability to list classes derived from a base class, but is anything
else missing?  Or is the class hierarchy the primary thing you're
looking for?  Docstrings are displayed in the source assistant rather
than the browser pane.