[wingide-users] WingIDE and VirtualEnv

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Mon Mar 15 10:05:53 MDT 2010

On 3/14/10 1:35 PM, Aliaksandr Abushkevich wrote:
> I am getting "ImportError: No module named Header" while debugging a
> simple file, containing only one line:
> from email.Header import Header, decode_header

This is a strange bug that does not seem to be related to virtualenv
because I can reproduce it using stock python 2.6.  It does work if
'from email.header import Header' is used -- the difference is the case
of header matches the case of the header.py filename.  We'll try to fix
the bug soon.

Thanks for reporting this,