[wingide-users] WingIDE and VirtualEnv

Aliaksandr Abushkevich a.abushkevich at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 11:35:40 MDT 2010

Hello,

Could someone tell me, please, if there are any specific instructions
to set up WingIDE to use virtualenv?
I do not know exactly if this problem caused by virtualenv, but I
think it is the most likely reason.

I am getting "ImportError: No module named Header" while debugging a
simple file, containing only one line:
from email.Header import Header, decode_header

On the other hand, I do this successfully from command line
("python2.4 test.py"  works).

To resolve this problem I tried:
- to reproduce problem in virtualenv with python 2.4 and 2.5 (reproduced)
- to set interpreter to virtualenv_dir/bin/python in wing preferences
- to set python path in wing preferences

Thank you!

Regards,
Alex