[wingide-users] why is Wing eating my stdout?

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Wed Mar 10 11:07:13 MST 2010

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 11:02 AM, Wing IDE Support <support at wingware.com>wrote:

> On 3/10/10 8:57 AM, Chris Curvey wrote:
>
>> did I mistakenly change some configuration in my Wing setup?  the
>> results of "print" statements are no longer going to my Debug I/O
>> tool....but if I run the program outside of Wing, the print statements
>> show up in the command window.
>>

> Could you provide more detail -- what version of Wing, of Python, of the
> OS?  Or you could submit a bug report from within the IDE w/ the error-log.

I was hoping that the answer would be "hey stupid, you checked the
send-io-to-bitbucket checkbox."  :)

Windows XP
Wing 3.2.5-1
Python 2.6.3

And of course,  I tried to recreate the problem so I could send you an
email, and the problem went way.

Oh well.  If I can recreate it I will send it in.

--
The source of your stress might be a moron