[wingide-users] close-tag in HTML

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 13:23:53 MST 2010

It's cool that Wing can handle HTML and so many other non-Python
languages/formats. Any chance we could get a close-tag for editing
HTML files (or, I suppose, any SGML-based format) like the one in
Emacs 22's html-mode?

Also, how can I change the number of characters indented for each
level of tag, and is there a way to make return automatically indent a
level where appropriate as is done in Python code? (Save having to
type a tab to indent the new line.)