[wingide-users] Suggestion: Autocompletion of keyword arguments

Michael Foord fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk
Thu Mar 4 14:55:49 MST 2010

On 04/03/2010 21:48, cool-RR wrote:
> I have just made this suggestion to my favorite new shell, DreamPie,
> so I figured I should give it to my favorite IDE as well:
>

> Imagine I'm typing this:
>
> x = sum(my_list, sta
>
> In this case we have the `sum` function, which takes a keyword
> argument `start`. It'd be nice if Wing could autocomplete the keyword
> argument itself.

+ as many as I'm allowed

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.