[wingide-users] Supply options to command line

Marcin Krol mrkafk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 04:35:05 MST 2010

Michael Hipp wrote:
> I was sure I knew how to do this but I've stared at the project
> properties and can't find it...
>
> How do I supply command line options to my program when I start debug?

file properties (in Project browser) | Debug | Run arguments.

I have a different question, though: is there an option in wing ide to
start a file WITHOUT debugging?

That is, I know that if I start Debug and I have no breakpoints set, the
file will be ran. The problem with it is that sometimes I want to run a
current file without debugging even if I do have some breakpoints set.

The 2nd point is that starting debug requires wing ide starting up all
the debugging machinery and that tends to be somewhat slow.

Regards,
mk