[wingide-users] Auto browser refresh on save and fuzzy search

Lakshman Prasad scorpion032 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 04:18:02 MDT 2010

Hi,

One of the sub optimal things of my development process, for web development
is the need to refresh the browser on each change.

There is a very good vim way to refresh firefox on save:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Refresh_Firefox_(preserving_scroll)_on_Vim_save,_using_MozRepl

I'm curious, how to do a similar thing on wing, for chrome.

Also of interest, I'd like to know what wing implements for the feature
Ctrl+Shift+O open functionality (which I use too often). ido.el :
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/InteractivelyDoThings seems to be very good
fuzzy search, with an option of opening files from the buffer, project or
the filesystem for emacs. I'd love a similar implementation, or pointers to
how other achieve the same in wing.