[wingide-users] debug mode under ubuntu 10.04 very slow

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Jun 24 12:08:12 MDT 2010

Nagrajan wrote:
> Yes. By debug I meant while debugging. It happens while a program is running under the debug environment or stopped at a breakpoint.
>
> The problem goes away when not debugging.

Can you check if you have the Debugger / Advanced / Debug Internals Log
File or Extremely Verbose Internal Log preferences enabled?

Also, is it possible some other very large file is being written during
debugging and Wing is finding and reloading or rescanning it for search
results or to update analysis?