[wingide-users] How to attach python script to hotkey?

Jordan O jorxster at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 15:45:46 MDT 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to do something as simple as hook up a hotkey to a python script
on disk. Using Edit > Preferences > Keyboard > Custom Key Bindings.
Insert: key Ctrl-Y, with command ( print 'ak' ). Then when testing it-
nothing happens! Is it printing 'ak' to some window I don't know about?

I have a python script in Wing IDE's script's folder- but can't fingure out
how to bind that to a hotkey if printing 'ak' doesn't work.

Cheers,
Jordan