[wingide-users] doctest mode

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Jun 21 16:45:56 MDT 2010

Hey guys,

Feature request: a special doctest mode that can recognise when you are
writing doctests (in text files or docstrings) and pre-fill in the '>>>'
or '...' for you and also retain features like goto-definition,
autocomplete and source assistant...

Writing doctests is a PITA anyway and losing IDE support is the cherry
on the well-iced cake of gloom. :-(

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/