[wingide-users] Disabling syntax error popups

Jonathan Zion Mozes jon at rayv.com
Mon Jun 14 06:10:03 MDT 2010

Hi,

I'm using Wing on a linux machine, through a X11 connection. Due to this
configuration, every time wing identifies a syntax error and the cursor is
situated in the current document window, the focus of the X11 Server changes
from the editing window to a "Syntax Error" popup. This is very aggravating,
and I would like to turn off those popups. How do I do that?

Jon