[wingide-users] I can't always figure out how to execute a simple command from a script

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Tue Jun 8 14:47:57 MDT 2010

On 6/8/2010 4:15 PM, Mitchell L Model wrote:
> I've been calling commands and functions with a variety of approaches in
> my Wing scripts, but I can't seem to figure out how to do some simple
> ones. For instance, how do I invoke the debug_restart command from a
> script?

In the case of debug-restart, it is probably not available which can be
tested for via CommandAvailable on the CAPIApplication object.  One of
the reasons for commands being unavailable is gray them out in menu.
The debug-restart command is only available when the debugger is
running, otherwise debug-continue should be used to start the debugger.

Cheers,