[wingide-users] scripting focus switching to tools?

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Tue Jun 8 12:10:24 MDT 2010

Yes. Mostly I want it for old-fashioned debugging printouts from
within my code. I have an application that does a lot of work and I
want to track it's progress as it cranks up.