[wingide-users] Re: Wing IDE 3.2.8 released: Adds Python 2.7 support

Ram Rachum cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Fri Jun 4 08:06:37 MDT 2010

Ram Rachum <cool-rr <at> cool-rr.com> writes:

> Wingware Support <support <at> wingware.com> writes:
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > Wingware has released version 3.2.8 of Wing IDE, an integrated development
> > environment designed specifically for the Python programming language.
>
> Congrats! Keep up the good work!

And now I see that a couple of my bug reports/suggestions were implemented,
including the long-awaited context key support. Thanks!

Want some more bug reports? :)

I noticed at least two bugs related to line-wrapping. I.e., bugs that happen
when you have a long line that wraps to multiple lines. Are you aware of these?
If not, tell me and next time I'll try to pinpoint them.

Ram.