[wingide-users] Python 3 compatibility mode

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jun 2 08:35:02 MDT 2010

Avner Ben wrote:
> Is there a way to run Wing with -3 command-line option, to get Python
> 3 Compatibility warnings?
> I am using Python 2.6.4 under Windows.

There isn't a way to send Python command line args to the debug process
at this point, mainly because a number of the options break the
debugger.  If you want to just execute you could set up a command line
in the OS Commands tool.  $(WING:FILENAME) in the command line would be
the current file in Wing and you can bind a key binding to the command.