[wingide-users] Vim keystroke for indent to match?

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Mon Jul 26 11:19:36 MDT 2010

On 7/26/2010 9:22 AM, Wingware Support wrote:
> Michael Hipp wrote:
>> In vim mode, is there a keystroke for "indent to match"?
>
> There are some but maybe not exactly what you're looking for. To see the
> ones we support, search on "indent" in http://wingware.com/doc/keymaps/vi

It looks like this should do what I want:

Ctrl-=: indent-to-match - Indent the current line or selected region to match
indentation of preceding non-blank line

But when I select a region (Vjjj) and hit ctrl= (control equals) it seems to do
nothing.

Am I misunderstanding what this should do?

Thanks,
Michael