[wingide-users] find/replace via hotkey upsets windows manager in windows 7?

Jordan O jorxster at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 22:29:24 MDT 2010

Hi fellow Wing users!

I've got a matter of curiousity here- using Wing in windows 7. When I
press ctrl-F or ctrl-H on my keyboard to jump to find/replace dialog,
my window will either resize, or switch monitors. It'll actually jump
to the last location it was at before I maximised it on my second
monitor.

Any reason why this happens? It's a bit disorientating when I have my
workspace laid out and running replace makes it jump around.
Only happens when I have the main window maximised/maximized.

Cheers,
Jordan