[wingide-users] suggestion: menu command for search for selection in files

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at Comcast.net
Thu Jul 22 16:09:41 MDT 2010

I like that there are so many Edit menu commands (with shortcuts) for
various kinds of searches. One I would like to see added is "search
for selection in files" that would simply insert the current selection
in the "Search in Files" search field. I think I can program that
myself, but I think you should add it to the menu.