[wingide-users] some requests for Wing

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Thu Jul 22 12:03:31 MDT 2010

On Thursday 22 July 2010, Mark Jones elucidated thus:
> 2. Feature request: History of Clipboard Use (with Ctrl-C). I use
> such
>
> functionality extensively in SlickEdit and find it very useful. I
> think this picture shows what I mean:
> http://imagebin.ca/view/euCAqHb.html

There are third-party tools that will do this.  KDE has a built in
utility to do this (Klipper). If this was a feature, I'd want an option
to disable it, as it would then interfere with Klipper's operation
(probably, since it was place things back in the clipboard buffer).

Joshua Kugler
Part-Time System Admin/Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0x73B13B6A