[wingide-users] debugging Django thru mod_wsgi

Chris Curvey chris at chriscurvey.com
Wed Jul 21 10:56:06 MDT 2010

I'm using Wing 4 to debug a Django issue.  The problem is definitely related
to multiple overlapping requests, and I can only reproduce it when calling
my Django site via Apache + mod_wsgi.

The thing is, Wing is only catching the breakpoints sometimes.  When it
works, it's wonderful and I'm happy, but when it doesn't work, I have no
idea why.

I am also sometimes running the straight Django serve and talking to that
directly, so maybe I'm confusing Wing about what debug messages it should
pay attention to?

anybody got a recipe for making this work?

--
The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and
not to twist them to fit our own image, lest we love only the reflection of