[wingide-users] control key no working under Mac OS 10.6?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Wed Jul 21 07:23:43 MDT 2010

Mitchell L Model wrote:
> I just downloaded the most recent XQuartz, OS X updates, and Wing,
>  and still can't get the control key working on my laptop. I logged in
> as a default user and still doesn't work. Very strange.
>
> What settings should I have checked on the Input tab of XQuartz's
> preferences?
>
> This works fine on a newly setup iMac.

I have all options under that tab unchecked.

It's working for me on 10.6 but that doesn't mean much.  We have had
various reports of certain keys not working but haven't yet found the
cause.  You may also want to check through your Keyboard & Mouse
settings in System Preferences and might try moving aside
~/.wingide3/preferences (or ~/.wingide4/preferences for Wing 4.x) to see
if that helps.