[wingide-users] control key no working under Mac OS 10.6?

Mitchell L Model MLMConsulting at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 21:35:51 MDT 2010

I just downloaded the most recent XQuartz, OS X updates, and Wing,  and still can't get the control key working on my laptop. I logged in as a default user and still doesn't work. Very strange.

What settings should I have checked on the Input tab of XQuartz's preferences?

This works fine on a newly setup iMac.

Begin forwarded message: