[wingide-users] Question

cool-RR cool-rr at cool-rr.com
Tue Jul 20 10:01:51 MDT 2010

I just learned about Ctrl-Shift-T. Is there something like that that can
search for any object? For example, it happens a lot that I want to go the
definition of a certain object by name. For example
"garlicsim.misc.persistent.CrossProcessPersistent". It would be nice if
instead of navigating files, I could just type that string (With
autocompletions doing 90% of the typing for me) and be taken to the
definition.

This seems kind of similar to Ctrl-Shift-T. Is there a way to make it behave
like this?

Thanks,
Ram.