[wingide-users] Multiple Instance Behavior

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Mon Jul 19 09:04:23 MDT 2010

On 7/19/2010 9:07 AM, Mike Driscoll wrote:
> On 1:59 PM, Michael Hipp wrote:
>> Can someone tell me a way to get 'multiple instance' behavior out of
>> Wing or some way to supply --new to it upon startup?
>
> I don't have my Windows 7 system handy right now, but I think you can
> just right click the wpr file and create a shortcut. Then open the
> shortcut's properties and add the command at the end of the Target field.

Thanks. That would certainly work. But it means duplicating every .wpr file and
having two files side-by-side that are essentially identical in name and
appearance. I'd prefer not to do this and I know somewhere in the closed-up
bowels of windows there is a way to supply --new to the 'open' action of explorer.

Thanks,
Michael