[wingide-users] Git error in Wing

Michael Hipp Michael at Hipp.com
Sun Jul 18 06:08:01 MDT 2010

Not that I recall. Should I?

As I said, Git seems to work fine from the command line - unless Wing is
trying to use some Git feature that I haven't hit.

Also, that popup was becoming more annoying as it was frequently
appearing whenever I would perform some Git action in cmd. For now I've
turned source control off in Wing, as I mostly do it from the cli anyway.

Thanks,
Michael